Banking and Finance
Helping Protect the Assets and Interests of Banks and Credit Unions
The firm's banking practice is focused on meeting the needs of financial institutions. We have worked extensively with local and regional banks and credit unions, advising and representing them on numerous matters in a way that supports their business goals.
We can be of service to your organization in the following ways:
- Retrieving assets in bankruptcy, foreclosure and collection actions
- Developing and improving documentation, including the drafting and reviewing of loan documents
- Forging solutions in negotiations with borrowers, including loan workouts
- Ensuring compliance with state and federal regulations
- Pursuing litigation in multiple areas related to banking and finance
Banking and Finance Counsel for Business Owners
In addition to working with banks, our lawyers counsel and represent business owners and managers in banking-related matters. We can help you negotiate financing, including startup loans, and deal with other important financial issues. Many clients utilize our skill in reviewing loan documents to make certain their best interests are protected.
Contracts, Compliance and Litigation
The experienced Eau Claire banking and finance attorneys of Nodolf Flory, LLP, can provide the comprehensive legal services desired by Wisconsin banks, credit unions and other businesses. Contact us to learn more.
Back to Legal Services